General Xbox Gaming

Author Topic: Applications for Team GXG  (Read 2715 times)

Offline Mr Velocity1577

• General Xbox Gaming - Index
  • +5/-0
  • Website Founder
  • Administrator
  • Xbox Slim
  • Activity:
    0%
Applications for Team GXG
« on: June 16, 2011, 03:25:06 PM »
Team GXG sponsors game play in the following games:

Please reply to this topic, providing the following information:

01: Reason for joining: Team GXG
02: What team experience do you have (length of active service & position held on previous team)
03: Are you still with your former team (N/A if not with a team)
04: Which section are you looking to join (some section may require additional sign-up)
05: How did you find out about us

As a Team Member you will need to read and understand the forum rules so please read here: Forum Rules
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 06:56:00 PM by Mr Velocity1577 »

Offline oXBOXLIVEGAMERo

• +0/-0
  • Xbox Core
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Applications for Team GXG
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 09:20:08 PM »
My reason for joint is that I'm looking for a mature gaming community and a gears of war clan that is big on team work for my previous team experience I was I. A clan called Bhv on the gears of war division and I was one of there squad leaders I left because of unfair treatment In the clan and i can explain more if u just ask I am not with a team anymore  and I am interested in joining the gears of war series clan I found out about this community off of the gears of war website fourms

[Edit by: Mr Velocity1577]
I would like to chat with you on Xbox Live soon so what I will do is make room for you and send you a Friends Request first, then we can talk about it. There is a lot more to Gears 1577 then most clan's as we are basically family and friends. Almost 50% of the clan is Female and to join in on Multiplayer Online we tend to play Horde Mode more. I am normally playing solo when I get online but always willing to have backup if I can. I will have a look into it, as to where you could fit in around the team but until I speak with you I'm not entirely sure yet.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 03:12:35 AM by Mr Velocity1577 »

Offline WAYLANDER1577

• +2/-0
  • Co-Founder of Gears 1577
  • Xbox Arcade
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Applications for Team GXG
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 02:45:49 AM »
You can always send a friend request to myself as well and if online will link up with you, its always good to meet like minded people who just want to chillax and have a laugh and just enjoy the game.

Im sure your reasons are genuine as some of our members have come to be friends and part of the clan for what appears to be similar reasons.

Ta

Way
Life is like a shoping trolley, never goes where you expect or want it lol