General Xbox Gaming

Author Topic: Xbox live  (Read 1934 times)

Offline WAYLANDER1577

• +2/-0
  • Co-Founder of Gears 1577
  • Xbox Arcade
  • Activity:
    0%
Xbox live
« on: May 20, 2012, 01:11:55 PM »
Right have changed my card on account as last one expired, now it wont allow me to buy anything so took it off account put it back on still didn't work.

Then used different user name with different card and PayPal account still didn't work, tried mine again still didn't work, what do MS support say "get a different bank account" even after i checked with them and they said its MS end after running checks. Spent half hour disagreeing with MS saying even if i was stupid enough to do this whose to say it would work after trying different methods.

There spending a week to investigate, now only reason i wanted to use it is to get family xbox live gold which is cheaper and you cant get it any were but live.

Also no getting error 80153021 code on xbox which is pe-paid code error i believe why would you get this on a card ? GRRRRR.

Will keep people posted when i do find out what problem is as its not uncomon a problem after doing a bit of reserch.
Life is like a shoping trolley, never goes where you expect or want it lol

Offline Mr Velocity1577

• General Xbox Gaming - Index
  • +5/-0
  • Website Founder
  • Administrator
  • Xbox Slim
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Xbox live
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 04:03:48 PM »
Well I've never like using a Card on my account and as soon as I've brought something. I always remove it asap because there is no security for future purchases like a pass code or even the last 3 digits on the card, like when you register the card in the first place. PayPal is just as bad because it doesn't even require your password after you registered it. Microsoft need to sort this out because it would stop a lot of there wasted time when an account is stolen in the first place.

Good luck with getting this sorted out. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do but wait for them to sort there crap out.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 04:05:11 PM by Mr Velocity1577 »

Offline WAYLANDER1577

• +2/-0
  • Co-Founder of Gears 1577
  • Xbox Arcade
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Xbox live
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 01:57:35 AM »
well its taken 5 weeks for Xbox support to sort out but they finally did it. After telling me to change bank, which i didn't thank god why because hey out a stop on my account which only a technician can find and sort out,,, not a support person because they tried my old card instead of new one.
Life is like a shoping trolley, never goes where you expect or want it lol